Star Wars Episode XV - Ravages Of Time
Urtz Rebelrouser – The leader of the Alliance of Free Worlds council.
Aza – She resurrected her brother only to have him die again.
Freya Windrider – Magnus’ greatest general.
Ginix – Once a simple assassin droid, he now controls the planet Droid.
Hope – A brilliant scientist and inventor who has lost too much.
Jerund Taloff – The most brilliant cloner the galaxy has ever known.
Lin – A brilliant scientist, doctor, and researcher.
Ortuuugg – A gamorrean that was, briefly, Queen Zora’s second husband.
Rancor – A self-aware, sentient, and force using former servant of the Ancients.
Saris Ashley – She runs the galactic tournament on Bothawaui.
TRUTH – Half dead, half prophet, and successful holonet psychic.
Vanes – A famous Devaronian holonews journalist.
Corisanlia – Wielder of ice and wife of Owen.
Draedulus – Brought back to life by Dia Ven, he later took her hand in marriage.
Lahsonaf – A narrow minded fulminar who has been tempered by her husband Daskar’Jinn.
Nistakoraem – One of the few survivors of Fulminar genocide, though her form is diminished.
Vahliuorieth – The only known fulminar to of become a force spirit after death.
- Arathi Noir – Arena Manager & Casino Owner
- Fest – Head of a Mercenary guild house.
- Ginix – A droid.
- Hope – A brilliant scientist.
- Ivpikiss – A gang leader on the unnamed Space Station, allied with the Crimson Nova’s.
- Jakesh the Hutt – A notorious Hutt.
- Jerund Taloff – A master of cloning and genetic manipulation.
- Layla Ashley – DECEASED: A former arena champion.
- Maline – A reporter for the Galactic News Broadcast
- Marr Ashley – Current arena champion and father of Layla Ashley.
- Max Skyhigh – A black market dealer.
- Merrick – A weapon and arms dealer located in Shower Academy.
- Orychee – A Myneyrsh who has sacrificed the ways of his people to become the Pirate King.
- Perit – A Mon Calamari who leads a gang who’s main source of income is spice.
- R2 D4 – A droid that once tried to control a world.
- Roland Brother of Magnus Hyperion.
- Syntha – An experimental prototype created by Hope.
- Shill Eon – A crack pilot and smuggler.
- Urtz Rebelrouser – A former slave who fights for freedom.
- Thorin – One of Fest’s mercenaries.
- [[Vizzal’teksa]] – A Twi’lek slave paid for and freed by Darin.
- Heiwa – She speaks in telepathic whispers.
- Karis – A G.E.F. who tried to control the galaxy twice and failed.
- Sensoo – A great healer.
- Zarin Murr – A shapeshifting force for good.
- Zorin Murr – Terrorist against the Empire and Fulminar.
NEW REPUBLIC (now wiped out) / JEDI ACADEMY (also wiped out)
- Ikus – A mysterious man who holds a powerful weapon.
- Aza – The new dark jedi of the Empire.
- Deadeye – The weapons trainer at the academy.
- Deckhart Stronghold – Intelligence and briefing officer.
- Grand Admiral Thrawn – Leader of the Empire and brilliant strategist.
- General Grimes – A grizzled man who runs Shower Academy.
- Griggy Slawmacker – An instructor/
- Lin – A brilliant scientist and researcher.
- Riddick – Captain and former swordsmith. (Former PC)
- Sssco – A strange young girl with an unknown origin.
- Tari Nar – DECEASED: A dark jedi who tried to control the galaxy.
- TRUTH – Half torso, half prophet.
- Allasandria – The insane leader of the Fulminar.
- Corisanlia – A daughter who has betrayed her kin.
- Crazgahglia – Proof that arrogance leads to destruction.
- Draedulus – Soft spoken.
- Farentalipur – The joy of the wicked.
- Ignaliefae – The beauty of ice.
- Kahsolifar – Wielder of a forgotten art.
- Krakiglosa – He only cares for a few.
- Lahsonaf – She sees only her goals.
- Marshgeliwa – One of the few who is whispered as immortal.
- Mastaneth – A seeker of knowledge.
- Nistakoraem – Pink…
- Rim – A slippery adult Fulminar.
- Rosanethia – A deadly shot.
- Selinayia – A keeper.
- Seraelafor – Weak minded perhaps, but not a fool.
- Sinostorelia – Holder of ancient arts.
- Thelamariena – DECEASED: She bites.
- Trillanaetheen- Two black lightsabers, one purpose.
- Vahliuorieth – Another immortal?
- Washeferneen – The bigger the weapon…